- My article “Double Life of Pagan Dance” given the Honourable Mention for the 2022 Gertrude Lippincott Award for best English-language article in the field of dance studies.
- New article out in Dance Research Journal: “What’s in a Name? Somatics and the Historical Revisionism of Thomas Hanna”. Access accepted manuscript version here (Green Open Access)
- “Archival Echoes” workshop with the artist group 90’x Collective (Tbilisi, Georgia) at the Cluster of Excellence “Temporal Communities”, co-organized with Sima Ehrentraut.
- “The Blurred Bodies of Matachines: Warburg’s Notes on A New Mexican Colonial Dance Drama” in the exhibition catalogue Lightning Symbol and Snake Dance: Aby Warburg and Pueblo Art edited by Christine Chávez and Uwe Fleckner (Berlin: Hatje Cantz). News about the publication here.
- “The Double Life of ‘Pagan Dance’: Indigenous Rituality, Early Modern Dance and the Language of US Newspapers” in the European Journal of Theatre and Performance (September 2021)
- Depth of Field: Decolonisation and the Grounds of Artistic Research
November 2021 in Berlin.
- Digital Matters: Designing/Performing Agency for the Anthropocene.
Digital Research in Humanities and Arts Conference, September 2021 in Berlin.